Choosing the right HVAC contractor
Are you looking for a professional, reliable HVAC contractor in the Gaithersburg, MD area? Look no further than James A. Wheat & Sons. We offer exceptional service from experienced technicians all throughout Montgomery County and the surrounding areas.
Whether you need a furnace installation or an AC repair, call the pros at James A. Wheat & Sons—our number is 240-399-5051240-399-5051.
ACCA’s Guide for Home Heating & Air Conditioning
If you’re interested in choosing the right HVAC contractor for your heating or cooling job, the most important thing to know is what to look for! The Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) recently released a video called A Guide for Home Heating & Air Conditioning that covers what you should look for in a reliable HVAC company and what you can expect them to do. Check out the video below:
Let’s go over what the video covers in regards to choosing the right HVAC contractor:
Choosing the Right HVAC Contractor
With all those HVAC companies to choose from in the Montgomery County, MD area, how do you know you’re picking the right one for your home and project? The most important tip the video provides: don’t assume all HVAC contractors are the same because they’re not. And you need to look for a company that you can trust and have a long term relationship with so they can install and service your system for years to come.
When you’re trying to choose the right HVAC contractor for the job, here are a few things the video says to consider:
- Do they have a legitimate place of business? James A. Wheat & Sons has an office in Gaithersburg, MD, so you’ll always know where to find us.
- Are their technicians certified? All of our workers are fully trained, licensed, and certified for HVAC.
- Are they members of a national trade association? We are members of the ACCA—ask us for more information about our other memberships!
- Do service personnel wear uniforms? Our technicians will always be clean and professionally dressed, wearing a James A. Wheat & Sons uniform.
- Do they offer 24-hour emergency service? We offer 24-hour emergency service to all of our Eagle Maintenance Contract holders.
- Do they have a written satisfaction guarantee? James A. Wheat & Sons has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Read more about it here »
- Are they properly licensed by state and local municipalities? We are fully licensed, and you can find all of our license numbers listed in the sidebar on our website!
- Do they comply with state laws and codes? At James A. Wheat & Sons, we don’t just aim to meet codes—it’s our goal to go above and beyond because the code is just a starting point.
- Do they follow industry-recognized standards? We always follow all industry-recognized standards so we can offer exceptional service.
- Do they perform appropriate tests and record measurements? All of our technicians are incredibly thorough, and we’ll perform every necessary test to ensure you get the best service possible.
Choose James A. Wheat & Sons
At James A. Wheat & Sons, we strive to go above and beyond for all of our customers. We’ll always take the time to ask questions about your needs and make sure our services fit within your budget and heating and cooling demands. Contact us today to schedule your service—let us put our years of experience to work for you!