Schedule your heating system inspection
Now is the perfect time to schedule your heating system inspection and maintenance—just before your system really needs to kick on for the fall and winter temperatures ahead. At James A. Wheat & Sons, we have been helping people in the DC metro area with all their HVAC maintenance services since 1978, and we can help you prepare your home for the season to come.
We provide seasonal:
- Furnace maintenance
- Heat pump maintenance
- Boiler maintenance
Schedule your inspection today by filling out the form to the right or calling 240-399-5051240-399-5051.
Save on Your Seasonal Maintenance
Do you want to save on your maintenance this fall? It’s as simple as investing in an Eagle Maintenance Agreement. Your maintenance agreement will include:
- Two inspections a year
- Exclusive 24-hour emergency service
- Priority scheduling—even during busy seasons
- Saturday service at no additional fee
- 15% off all service repairs—including emergency services
Learn more about Eagle Maintenance Agreements »
The Benefits of Seasonal Maintenance
So why is having your system inspected before the start of the season so important? Seasonal maintenance can help you:
- Avoid costly repairs
- Improve the lifespan of your equipment
- Improve system performance
- Improve energy efficiency
- Lower expensive utility bills
- Improve indoor comfort levels
- Manage indoor humidity levels
- And more!
Depend on James A. Wheat & Sons
Not only are we a family owned and operated business, the company name is our name. So when we provide services for you, we are attaching our personal name to that service. Your friends and neighbors in Montgomery County, MD and Washington, DC have come to rely on our expertise because we are:
- Licensed & insured – we are fully licensed and insured—see our license numbers to the right!
- By the book – we always install and repair equipment to manufacturer specifications and fulfill all regulation and code requirements, as applicable.
- Drug-free – all of our technicians and staff are 100 percent drug-free.
- Factory authorized – we are approved by Carrier as being the “best of the best.” We’ve received better training and support from Carrier, and we have proven to provide better customer service than the average HVAC dealer.
- NATE certified – we are NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certified, meaning you can trust us with all your HVAC needs.
- Committed to customer satisfaction – we’ll always do our best to go beyond your expectations because your satisfaction is important to us. When you choose James A. Wheat & Sons, we’ll treat you like a member of our family—you’ll get the benefit of 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed!
Contact James A. Wheat & Sons today to schedule your seasonal maintenance in the Montgomery County, MD area! Give us a call at 240-399-5051240-399-5051 or contact us online!