Why an ac maintenance agreement is worth the investment
Many of our customers ask us why we think AC maintenance agreements are worth the investment—and the answer is simple: because they can save you time and money! When you sign up for an Eagle service agreement for your air conditioner, we’ll also include service for your heating system, too.
Sign up for an AC maintenance agreement today by calling 240-399-5051240-399-5051 or fill out the form to the right!
What Is Included with Your Eagle Service Agreement?
So why are AC maintenance agreements worth the investment? For many reasons:
- 15% off all service repairs on any work on an existing AC system during the contract period, including emergency service
- 24/7 emergency service so you’ll be covered when disaster strikes
- Priority scheduling, even during the busy season—meaning when your AC breaks down on the hottest day of the summer, your name will be at the top of our list
- Saturday service at no additional fee
- Two annual inspections, one to be performed at the start of the cooling season for your AC and one at the start of the heating season for your furnace, boiler, or heat pump—keep reading to find out what is included in your inspection
With an AC maintenance agreement from James A. Wheat & Sons, you can save big on all your AC services in Montgomery County, MD and the DC area. Call us today at 240-399-5051240-399-5051 to sign up!
What Happens During Your Annual Inspection?
During the annual inspection included with your Eagle maintenance agreement, our highly trained technicians will check your:
- Electrical systems
- Safety controls
- Ventilation systems
- Operating controls
- Fans, blowers, and pumps
- Motor amps and compressor amps
- Air filters
- Backflow preventers
- Pressure valves and controls
- And much more!
What Are the Benefits of Regular AC Maintenance?
When you sign up for an air conditioning maintenance agreement, you’ll receive regular maintenance on your equipment, and that will help:
- Improve the lifespan of your air conditioning system
- Enhance energy efficiency
- Help decrease monthly utility bills
- Reduce the frequency of repairs and untimely breakdowns
- Improve the overall comfort of your home and make regulating the temperature much easier
- Improve indoor air quality
- And more!
Sign Up For a Maintenance Agreement today
Start saving today by calling James A. Wheat & Sons at 240-399-5051240-399-5051 or contacting us online! We can help you maintain your system and save time and money—sign up for your Eagle maintenance agreement before summer hits.