Drain Cleaning Services in Montgomery County, MD
Do you have a blocked pipe and need to unclog your drain? Whether you have a clogged drain in your kitchen or bathroom, James A. Wheat & Sons can help. For over 30 years, our plumbing company has provided drain cleaning services to homes and businesses throughout the Montgomery County, MD and NW Washington, DC area.
Schedule your drain cleaning service in MD or DC today by calling 240-399-5051 or contacting us online.
Types of Drain Cleaning Services
We are experts at solving all types of drain and sewer line problems, no matter where a clog or other issue is located within the home. For example, we offer:
- Kitchen drain cleaning. Kitchen sinks are constantly used to wash dirty dishes. Leftover grease and fat are not easily washed away with water, and soaps and detergents always leave a soap scum trail after being washed down the drain. That means that over time, your sink’s drain builds up with all this grime, causing a blocked pipe that does not let water flow easily through your kitchen’s drain.
- Bathroom sink drain cleaning. From brushing your teeth to washing your hands, your bathroom’s sink drains accumulate grime. Sometimes even loose hairs can make their way to your bathroom sink and block your sink’s pipes from draining water.
- Shower and tub drain cleaning. Shower and tub drains usually get clogged from the buildup of hair, soap, and shampoo that cannot make it down your shower’s pipes as easily as water. Over time, these things can accumulate and block water from flowing through your shower’s pipes.
- Toilet drain cleaning. Your toilets can flush down a lot of things, but you would be surprised what we often find stuck in toilets around the Montgomery County, MD and NW Washington, DC area. From facial tissues and baby wipes to toys and coins, not everything can disintegrate as easily as toilet paper. When items are not soft enough to make it down the drain, they get stuck and block the toilet’s pipe, causing you to have a clogged toilet.
- Floor drain cleaning. Floor drains are usually found in basements, laundry rooms, patios, and bathrooms to prevent flooding and to easily drain any excess water. However, due to the fact that they are on the floor, they can accumulate all the dust, dirt, sand, and grime that settles to the bottom of the pipe, causing your floor drains to get clogged.
Main Sewer Line Cleaning
All of the water lines you have in your home or business are connected to a primary sewer line. If you have a back-up of water in your home or office, most likely your main sewer line is clogged. This is a more serious issue than a typical drain clog, and should absolutely be handled by a professional. Contact our drain cleaning company today to ensure your water has a way out!
Schedule Your Drain Cleaning Services in MD or DC Today!
Having a clogged drain puts a stop to water flowing out of your home and office and prevents you from using your bathroom or kitchen. If you have a clogged drain, we can help you unclog your pipe and get your water system running back to normal in no time.
Contact us online or by phone at 240-399-5051 to schedule your drain cleaning services in MD or DC.