Furnace Repair in Rockville & Bethesda, MD
Call Us at 240-399-5051 for Furnace Repair in Potomac, Chevy Chase & the Surrounding Maryland & DC Areas
There’s nothing more frustrating than having equipment that isn’t working properly—or at all! When your furnace is on the fritz, there’s only one name you need to know in the Montgomery County, MD and DC area, and that’s James A. Wheat & Sons. For over 35 years, people in our area have trusted us with all their furnace repairs, and we can help you stay comfortable and efficient all season long.
To schedule furnace repair in Rockville, Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Potomac, or the surrounding areas, call the experts at James A. Wheat & Sons at 240-399-5051240-399-5051!
When Should I Schedule Rockville Furnace Repair?
There are many reasons why your friends and neighbors call James A. Wheat & Sons for their furnace repairs, but some of the most common ones include:
- Furnace isn’t producing any heat – If you’re not getting any heat from your furnace, make sure the thermostat is set to HEAT mode and is set to the right temperature—you would be surprised how often people call us near the beginning of fall because their furnace isn’t producing enough heat, only to discover it was just the settings on the thermostat. If the thermostat is set up properly, there are a number of other things that could be the problem, and your best bet is to call in the experts to take a look.
- Furnace isn’t producing enough heat – If your furnace is producing some heat, but not as much as usual, the first thing you should do is check your air filters and swap them out with new ones if they’re dirty. If changing the filters doesn’t fix the problem, give us a call and we can help you out.
- Furnace cycles on and off frequently – Short cycling can be caused by a number of things, from an oversized furnace or undersized ducts. If you’ve changed the filter and the problem persists, call James A. Wheat & Sons to take a look.
- The blower fan seems to be running constantly – If your blower fan seems to run nonstop, make sure the fan setting on the thermostat is set to AUTO instead of ON. If it is, or if your thermostat doesn’t have a fan setting, our HVAC contractors can come out and assess your furnace and recommend the best course of action.
- Furnace is noisy – If your furnace makes a lot of noise when it runs, it could mean the pilot needs to be adjusted or your furnace components need oil. Whatever the case may be, we can fix it!
- Pilot light is burnt out – If your furnace’s pilot light is burnt out, it needs to be re-lit! Simple as that. If you don’t know how to do this, call James A. Wheat & Sons at 240-399-5051240-399-5051 today!
If you’re looking for reliable furnace repair “near me,” give our team a call today at 240-399-5051240-399-5051!
Schedule Your Furnace Repair in Rockville or a Surrounding Area
When you need your furnace repaired, you need it done quickly and reliably—so call James A. Wheat & Sons. We have been the Maryland and Washington, DC area repair specialists since 1978, and we can help you keep your home comfortable, no matter the situation.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment for your furnace repair in Rockville, Bethesda, Potomac, or the surrounding areas.
Why Choose James A. Wheat & Sons for Furnace Repair in Rockville, Bethesda or the Surrounding Areas?
Not only are we a family owned and operated business, but the company name is also our name. So when we provide services for you, we are attaching our personal name to that service. Your friends and neighbors in Montgomery County, MD and Washington, DC have come to rely on our expertise because we are:
- Licensed and insured – We are fully licensed and insured, so you can trust our reliable services.
- By the book – We always install and repair equipment to manufacturer specifications and fulfill all regulation and code requirements, as applicable.
- Drug-free – All of our technicians and staff are 100 percent drug-free.
- Factory authorized – We are approved by Carrier as being the “best of the best.” We’ve received better training and support from Carrier, and we have proven to provide better customer service than the average HVAC dealer.
- NATE certified – We are NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certified, meaning you can trust us with all your HVAC needs.
- Committed to customer satisfaction – We’ll always do our best to go beyond your expectations because your satisfaction is important to us. When you choose James A. Wheat & Sons, we’ll treat you like a member of our family—you’ll get the benefit of 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed!
Contact James A. Wheat & Sons today to schedule your furnace repairs in Rockville, Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Potomac, or the surrounding areas! Give us a call at 240-399-5051240-399-5051!
Leave Us a Review!
We love hearing from our customers! If you’re interested in leaving us a review, click here!
Here is one of our favorite reviews we’ve recieved:
“Thank you for your professionalism and technical expertise. You demonstrate thoroughness and so much patience. Thanks to you and Thomas for the customer education! I have reviewed with my wife and we are very satisfied with the quote. You took me to school by sincerely explaining the details of what appears to be the root of our issue. My family has confidence that we are heading in the right direction with James Wheat & Sons. I will use this quote to initiate action and will immediately advise when we’re ready to schedule the system repair. It’s understandable that at least 50 degree temperature outside is recommended to get started.
Thanks again. Ms. Fayuanna, thank you for being an ambassador for Wheat & Sons to get us moving!”