Furnace Replacement in MD & DC
Is your furnace starting to show signs of aging? Do you find yourself needing furnace repairs more than once every season? Furnaces are generally pretty reliable, but after 10 – 15 years, they start to lose steam (no pun intended). Fortunately, furnace replacements are no problem for the experts at James A. Wheat & Sons! We have been providing furnace replacement to families and small businesses in the Montgomery County, Maryland and Washington, DC area for more than 30 years, and our furnace replacement technicians are the best around!
If you need a furnace replacement in Gaithersburg, MD or the surrounding areas, give us a call today at 240-399-5051!
When is it time for to replace your furnace?
A fairly new furnace that breaks down once only is nothing to be alarmed about—a simple furnace repair job will do nicely. For an older furnace that breaks down frequently, however, repairs may not be enough. Some of the warning signs that mean it’s time for a furnace replacement are:
- You need frequent furnace repairs. If your furnace breaks down more than once a season, this is usually a sign that something is wrong and you need to start thinking about replacement. If you have a furnace inspection at the beginning of the season, and your furnace still breaks down, a furnace replacement is nearly inevitable.
- Your furnace is more than 10 – 15 years old. Replacing an old furnace will save you from needing costly and inconvenient repairs—and will save energy. Furnaces get more and more energy-efficient every year, so upgrading your 10-year-old furnace to a new, high efficiency model could save you as much as 30 percent or more on your heating bills!
- Your heating bills are starting to increase– if your furnace seems to be working fine but you notice your heating bills are going through the roof, this could be a sign that your furnace is starting to wear down. If this happens, call James A. Wheat & Sons—we can come out and inspect the furnace and, if necessary, replace it before it breaks down completely.
Why choose James A. Wheat & Sons for your furnace replacement in Maryland & Washington, DC?
- We are licensed and insured. When our local experts replace your furnace, you can expect to receive professional and friendly service.
- Our company is family owned and operated. We have attached our personal name to the services we provide you—which means we give extra special attention to each furnace replacement, installation, or repair to make sure we’re a name you trust!
- Our mechanics are well-trained. Our people are honest, hardworking, and always striving to give you the service you deserve.
- We are just the right size. We like to say we are small enough to know your name, but large enough to handle any furnace problem you face.
- We are dedicated to customer satisfaction. We even won Angie’s List Super Service Award in 2014. From bathroom remodels to furnace replacements, James A. Wheat & Sons offers 100% satisfaction guaranteed on all our services—not just one!
- We are NATE certified. North American Technician Excellence (NATE) is a certification that HVAC technicians can acquire once they achieve proper training, testing, and knowledge of their trade. NATE certification gives you piece of mind that the technician is performing your furnace replacement properly and to your standards.
Give us a call today—our experts are happy to serve all of your furnace needs!
Furnace repair in Maryland & DC
In addition to furnace replacement, James A. Wheat & Sons also provides excellent furnace repairs. If your furnace is under the weather, our experts can get your furnace back up and running perfectly in no time. If you’re unsure and asking yourself whether or not you need a furnace repair vs. a replacement, learn more about our furnace repair services.
Call us at 240-399-5051 to schedule a replacement or repair today!
Eagle maintenance agreement
There are a million things that can go wrong with your heating and air conditioning systems, but one thing is certain—when something breaks, you want it fixed! In most cases, getting a technician out to your home during a busy season could take weeks. With the Eagle Maintenance Agreement from James A. Wheat & Sons, you don’t have to worry!
While we offer service-specific maintenance agreements to meet your needs, all of our Eagle Maintenance Agreements include:
- Exclusive 24-hour emergency service
- Priority scheduling—even during the busy months!
- Saturday service at no additional charge
- 15% off all service repairs—including emergency services!
Sign up for an Eagle Maintenance Agreement today and stay covered all year long!
Schedule your furnace replacement today
While a full-on furnace replacement may seem like a big investment, it almost always ends up saving people money in the long run—both in saved energy and avoided repairs. If you’re in need of a furnace replacement in the Montgomery County, MD or Washington, DC area, give us a call at 240-399-5051 or contact us online—our experienced professionals can help you with all your furnace need!